I am available for appearances at your business events, fundraisers & conventions! If you are interested in booking Mrs Portland, please email me at mrsportland2011@gmail.com



September 06, 2010

Biggest Blessings come in Small Packages

Ryker comforting Daddy at Grandma Eve's grave.
One of the most amazing blessings my husband and I have been given is our son, Ryker. Born September 22, 2008, this almost 2 year old has re-opened our eyes to the beauty of the world and the simple pleasure of life. His unconditional love and adoration for us make us want to be better people, so he will have the best examples to grow up with. I think God sends us children to remind us that there are more important things in life then career, money and material success... "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

No comments:

Post a Comment