I am available for appearances at your business events, fundraisers & conventions! If you are interested in booking Mrs Portland, please email me at mrsportland2011@gmail.com



October 08, 2010

Just a little off the top!

My little man experienced another major milestone in his quick paced life... he got his first haircut! I know, I know, he had adorable curls... but he was starting to look like a California beach bum, with his flip flops and shorts, so a cleaner, shorter cut was due. Luckily, we had 2 years pictures taken a couple days prior, so we have memories of the curly top.


We went to Little Clippers, where they specialize in giving squirmy little monsters haircuts. Perfect for Ryker. He got to sit in a Lighting McQueen car, watch Finding Nemo and eat a lollipop... heck, I wanted to get a haircut! Look at him now... he's so clean cut and grown up looking. Where does the time go?


No comments:

Post a Comment